Cthulhu Dark Ages is a world lit only by fire. The ancient empires collapsed centuries ago, taking their culture and learning with them. It’s a dark world and people are right to be afraid of the dark. Apart from the Viking raiders, witches, and outlaws, there are the unquiet dead, ancient horrors, and other malevolent beings stalking the countryside. Dark entities, beyond good and evil, wait hidden in the recesses of time and the angles of space. A few brave souls try their best to resist the horrors and push them back from whence they came.
That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die...
Here, shall you know the terrors of the void, the nightmare bringers, and the unspeakable lurkers.
Ancient secrets, whispered lore, and collected facts concerning the alien and otherworldly horrors of the Cthulhu Mythos. A cavalcade of monsters and god-like alien intelligences beyond human understanding, all vividly detailed and portrayed. With over 250 entries to inspire countless adventures.
The information within is designed to bring the creatures and bizarre races of the Cthulhu Mythos to life at the gaming table, as well as all manner of Great Old Ones, Outer Gods, Elder Gods, Avatars, and Unique Beings. Their lore and statistics updated and revised for the Call of Cthulhu 7th edition game. All brought to startling life by the illustrations of expert artist Loïc Muzy.
This two-volume collection is packed with ideas, concepts, and insights to
immerse your scenarios and campaigns deep in the heart of the Cthulhu Mythos.
Volume I Monsters of the Mythos 216 pages
Volume II Deities of the Mythos 264
ARRAKIS. DUNE. DESERT PLANET.
The Dune: Adventures in the Imperium roleplaying game takes you into a far future beyond anything you have imagined, where fear is the mind killer so be sure to keep your wits about you. The Imperium is a place of deadly duels, feudal politics, and mysterious abilities, noble Houses politic constantly for power, influence, and vengeance in a universe where a blade can change the fortunes of millions. Build your House, carve your place in the universe or rebuild an ancient lineage and fight for the Imperial throne.
Take your characters on a journey through the storied worlds of Frank Herbert's sci-fi masterpiece, inhabit elite agents working for noble Houses where Mentats, Swordmasters, Spies, Bene Gesserit Sisters, Devious Advisors, or even desert Fremen join together to follow your banner.
Whoever you choose to be, remember that those that control the spice control the universe.
The Dune: Adventures in the Imperium core rulebook contains:
• Everything you need to create your own stories of intrigue and adventure on the sands of Arrakis as agents of a powerful noble House.
• A brand new version of the 2d20 System adapted specially for the Dune Universe.
• An extensive look at the Imperium, its society, factions, history, technology, culture, faith and more.
• Guidelines for novice and experienced gamemasters on how to run Dune-themed adventures and campaigns of intrigue and adventure for the elite agents of a noble House.
• Rules for creating a noble House of your own, from House Minor to Major House, detailing its holdings, areas of expertise and agenda.
• Systems for architect play, where you become the puppet masters, moving agents to your designs to serve your House.
• An introductory adventure designed to quickly get you and your fellow players involved in the byzantine plots of the Imperium on Arrakis.